We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you with an enjoyable and memorable golf and hospitality experience in the best traditions of the game.
Tam O'Shanter's experienced staff will work with you and make the planning of your golf outing much easier than you think. It's the reason so many outings return to us year after year. With 36 holes and our patio, pavilion, and event barn, we can accommodate groups from 20-400 people. We know just what to do to make your life easier, make sure your players have a great time, and make your outing meet its financial goals.
We have plenty of golf outing information available online for your review. Take a look, then give us a call or send us an e-mail for more information or to discuss available dates and times.
We offer a broad variety of food and beverage services from sandwiches & snacks to buffet dinners with full bar and beverage service. We can serve up to 65 people on our clubhouse patio, 100 to 120 people in the secluded outdoor pavilion on the Hills Course, and up to 400 people in the outing barn on the Dales Course. The outing barn is complete with ceiling fans, scoreboards, audio system and covered round tables & chairs. By special arrangement we can provide rental tents and other custom services.You may book your group outings and packages up to one year in advance. We have custom golf packages to suit your needs. A group coordinator is available to help plan your event. Bring your outing to Tam O'Shanter. You'll enjoy the experience, and sleep better, too.
- Book group outings and packages up to one year in advance
- Custom golf packages to suit your needs
- Shotgun starts available from a minimum of 40 to a maximum of 144 per course
- Groups are welcome to bring their own non-alcoholic beverages
- Groups are welcome to bring their own food/caterer
- Group coordinator available
- Four areas can accommodate groups of 20 to 400
- Portable PA system available
Golf Practice Center
- Manicured grass-tee driving range
- More than 300 yards long, with 40 outdoor tee stations
- Ten target greens
- Two chipping areas
- Short game practice
- Practice range token (30 balls): $4.00
- Sponsor signs (per sign): $5.00
- Gift cards (great for prizes): $10.00 and up
Outing Green Fees
Monday – Friday / Saturday – Sunday after 12:00 pm
|18 holes riding||$35.00|
|9 holes riding||$24.00|
Saturday – Sunday before 12:00 pm
|18 holes riding||$41.00|
|$5.00 savings vs. regular rate|
|9 holes riding||$26.00|
Discounted outing prices apply to groups of 20 players or more.
Daily Food and Beverage Service
|Coffee (regular and decaf)||$1.25/cup|
|Donuts and Muffins||$3.00/person|
At the Turn
|Sugardale All-Beef hot dog||$3.00|
|Chips or Crackers||$ .50|
|Boxed Lunch (sandwiches, chips, cookie, fruit)||$9.00/person|
Beverages / Desserts
|Soft drinks (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist)||$1.00/each|
|Bottled water (16.9 oz.)||$1.00/each|
A 10% gratuity and current sales tax will be added to all food and beverage purchases.
Lunch / Dinner
Tammy Steak Fry
8 oz. U.S.D.A. choice strip steak, baked potato, green beans, garden salad, roll and butter, iced tea or lemonade.....$19.00
Baked or grilled chicken, sausage and peppers, redskin potatoes, rigatoni, green beans, roll and butter, iced tea or lemonade........$16.00
Substitute pulled pork and beef brisket for $2.50 ($1.25 each)
All you can eat hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, potato or pasta salad, condiment tray, iced tea or lemonade........$15.00
Ohio law requires that all alcoholic beverages consumed on a licensed premise must be purchased from the permit holder. Private coolers not permitted.
All outings include the following:
- Names on carts, starting hole assignments (for shotgun starts), scorecards, pencils, placement and use of proximity markers
- Assistance with sponsor signs
- Registration set up
- Meal set up and clean up when Tam O'Shanter provides food service
- Score sheets and scoreboards